• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Looks like you're doing a good business already Jim! Glad to see it.

Hey Steve, you'll really like #5...that's where Jim keeps all the fire wood. We were there in June and will be there again, leaving the same day you arrive. Deer Springs will make the first leg of our trip to Hoots.
-GrayOwl- aka GlampDaddy
WOW ... I never made the connection between @GlampDaddy and GrayOwl. Glad to know it's the same person. Sorry we had to cancel our Hoots reservation but a medical issue is getting in the way. Deer Springs will be our "back in the saddle" trip and then it's on to Gaffney and back home. Looking forward to getting to site #5.

FLSteve

Looks like you're doing a good business already Jim! Glad to see it.
Over 70 bookings in about 6 weeks! Nobody is more surprised than me, that’s for sure.

I don't even have an RV yet and I spent more hours than I want to admit reading this thread. I don't mean glossing over, I mean full on reading. @Jim congratulations, you've built something clearly amazing. Reading this made me feel like I was there all along. This also made me realize that it's time to start a list of RV parks to visit. So Deer Springs is the first to grace that list "Marc's list of RV Parks"

I sure do wish y’all were closer to Nevada! Lol!

I sure do wish y’all were closer to Nevada! Lol!
lol, yeah, that would be quite a drive! BTW, how are you liking the new TT?

lol, yeah, that would be quite a drive! BTW, how are you liking the new TT?
It would be lol! Maybe after we retire ?

She has been a dream! We still are so in love. She’s been the best little trailer and is still so perfect for us. We’ve had hardly any issues. Mostly typical sensor issues. Nothing worth ranting about lol.

We are just finishing up a 5-day stay and are really glad we came. We all watched this park being built on the forum and decided we wanted to come the first chance we had. If you want to experience camping in the NC mountains this is the place. Jim & Trish treat you like old friends from the get-go. I can only imagine what it will be like during the fall leaves season. There are only 8 sites but they are large and well furnished. Here is a few shots of ours. I don’t want to say what number it is as everybody will want it and it won’t be open for us the next time we come.;)

IMG_4712.jpg
IMG_4744.jpg
IMG_6990.jpg

I walked in the house last night and Fall had exploded in the den! Trish is a decoholic, meaning she goes into withdrawals if she can't decorate for the season. So it appears she is staging her stuff in preparation . . .

DSCN5872.JPG

DSCN5873.JPG

DSCN5874.JPG

DSCN5875.JPG

DSCN5877.JPG

DSCN5878.JPG

DSCN5879.JPG

DSCN5880.JPG

Latest resources

Back