Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Can Newmar ever return to the quality of the Miller era?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Concur, I think the gist of this post is we all love Newmar and its roots, the amazing people, and want to see it succeed. We want to stay within the brand. Let's hope for good things ahead and weather this storm which hopefully will clear in the new year.

This place turns many off. You basically have a hand full of posters
As this forum continues to grow with new members and contributions, its diversity will increase. At present, several regular contributors offer assistance and support to foster site development. While we value your feedback, a touch of kindness in comments would be appreciated.

To improve the site, what aspects do you believe might deter users? We highly value your insights.

Thanks.

Renee

As this forum continues to grow with new members and contributions, its diversity will increase. At present, several regular contributors offer assistance and support to foster site development. While we value your feedback, a touch of kindness in comments would be appreciated.

To improve the site, what aspects do you believe might deter users? We highly value your insights.

Thanks.

Renee
--everyone is entitled to their own unique opinion, all members should respect this without taking these unique opinions as a point of confrontation. While it’s ok not to agree and calmly give your opinion, the derogatory/ belittling comments do not belong here.

An example: I think Entegra builds a poor quality Rv.
You can agree with me or not, you may even have information to share for or against my statement. This is perfectly ok if done in a respectful manner.

I, along with most of us, enjoy the fact that we are all in this lifestyle/hobby/pasttime/etc together and can learn from each other. Life is too short so we need to enjoy the time we have to fill in that "dash" that will be on our headstone with as many memories as we can!! We all want the same thing.. as little stress and as much time as we utilize to enjoy ourselves, each other and this incredible world we live in..

Underboss, to add to Renee's request, what aspects could be added to gain more members? The more members the more differing opinions and the more helpful knowledge can be shared. There isn't any reason we cannot have friendly differences and merely agree to disagree.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back