• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Tip Etiquette at Truck Stop Diesel Pumps

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
It’s not a tsd card. It’s EFS. The last time I had to update my loves app it required a loves reward card. The next fuel stop I added it and it works fine. By the way I nicknamed it TSD in the wallet so don’t be confused.

1705339978398.png

I have a strong feeling there are two levels of Accounts; Personal and Commercial (Business).
@CaptainGizmo You are correct. You have to have a commercial profile. The app is intended for commercial drivers. If they ask, say yes.

So, mystery solved. Somehow...from years ago...my account is the type for "casual gasoline purchases" (their words, not mine).

They state I need a new "physical card from any of our locations and then register it". (Guess the old card is a personal number :rolleyes:). They're removing my info off of this account so that it can be "re-used" for the new card/account.

Once you have the PHYSICAL CARD, you can set up the PROFESSIONAL level of account online.

In the app, you will log in with the "COMMERCIAL" button, not "Casual".

Not real intuitive since they've changed their system... but I. WILL. WIN! ... I refuse defeat in the digital domain!

Hope this helps any of you with the same issue!

There’s nothing better than being able to get the pump ready right from your drivers seat. No I just need to get the TA petro app accepting my card and I’ll be good to go with two places to fuel.

There’s nothing better than being able to get the pump ready right from your drivers seat. No I just need to get the TA petro app accepting my card and I’ll be good to go with two places to fuel.
Sheridan,

Pretty sure you know this...but just in case....

I'm sure you have the physical TSD card, so you already CAN go to the TA/Petro stations...you just have to scan your card and do all the keypunching.

BTW, I always use the OpenRoads app to find the stations on my routes...and if there's a choice...I'll play the lowest price game. Yeah, shoot me for trying to save 3 bucks when it costs me $1,000 to fill up...but like I said...it's a game.

ON VERY rare occasions, I'll stop at a station other than TA/Petro or Loves...ie. Mavericks; again, rarely. But, point being, all of these places have taken the EFS card, so long as they're showing up in the OpenRoads app.

It’s not a tsd card. It’s EFS. The last time I had to update my loves app it required a loves reward card. The next fuel stop I added it and it works fine. By the way I nicknamed it TSD in the wallet so don’t be confused.

View attachment 22535
Yeah Sheridan, it's the EFS system, but the term "TSD" has been used synonymously with the EFS card; so I knew what they were talking about.

BTW, I can still see your card number since your black highlighter wasn't set to 100% opacity. So, if you will be so kind to give me your Date of Birth...I'm just going to use your number for my next trip. Thanks, buddy...really appreciate it!

ON VERY rare occasions, I'll stop at a station other than TA/Petro or Loves...ie. Mavericks; again, rarely. But, point being, all of these places have taken the EFS card, so long as they're showing up in the OpenRoads app.
As long as they clearly mark the overhang height (if there is one), or I see a lot of trucks fueling, and as you said on the OpenRoads app.

Great conversation guys. I haven't used the open roads card yet, but it is in my arsenal. Gizmo, I agree with the game but I feel it is to them as well. If maverick or one9 or Allsups(mostly in Texas) or Oncue or QT(mostly in Oklahoma are within a few cents I use them. Open Roads hit your bank account the next day if I understand it right. Any of the above I can get up to 50 days to pay. I agree that you need to look the location over. Was going to Vegas in early December and got to Mavericks that I had to unhook the toad to get out. It was really crowded or I think I could have escaped unscathed.

BTW, I can still see your card number since your black highlighter wasn't set to 100% opacity. So, if you will be so kind to give me your Date of Birth...I'm just going to use your number for my next trip. Thanks, buddy...really appreciate it!
When you get his birthdate, please DM me and I'll make sure there is something extra in your next check. I've misplaced your banking info for direct deposit so kindly provide that info simultaneously. I can see it now, happy days are here again.

By all means, use my love rewards number. I can use a free shower.

Bored Good Morning GIF by Aaron Taos

Latest resources

Back