Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
Well today it happened. I sold my Ventana to a nice couple who are ready to do some real traveling AND this was not an easy decision for me. This has been difficult in many ways as I am closing this chapter and beginning a new one to somewhere.

I have learned so much from everyone here including that some people actually eat pineapple on pizza (I digress) and your wise counsel in turn made me a more confident RV owner operator. You are an amazing group of passionate enthusiasts willing to share so we can learn together. That is what makes RV ownership so fun.

I have a shoulder replacement in October and after I get through the long rehab, I will figure where the next turn in the road is. I am keeping all my RV gear, my tow car and essentials In my garage so it will stare at me and remind me of the fun times to be had. I am not going far and I will be lurking in the shadows of RVF as a non owner temporarily to follow along the great stories you have to share.

Enjoy the road and see you at next stop.

Sheridan, you will be in our prayers as you go through the shoulder replacement. Please, however, stay active on RVF; you add a lot here and we would miss you greatly if you are "just lurking in the shadows." Who will keep the pineapple pizza people in their place or keep another skeet shooter in line? There's no shoulder strain involved in punching some keys on the keyboard. ;)

And, we are in desperate need of someone we can collectively coach through configuring their next coach. Don't deprive us of that...please.

In all seriousness, you are part of the rich fabric that makes up RVF and would be greatly missed. Stick with us, my friend, as you work your way through the shoulder surgery recovery. We need you. You are part of the family.

TJ

Get well and get another Newmar for heaven sake. And don’t be a stranger as we need more sane voices on this fine forum. ?

Best of luck with your shoulder! You’ll be back in the saddle.

Congrats and it's amazing how a nice coach. properly priced sells, at least now. Obviously now is the time to sell, this inventory may come back around to haunt in two years. I hope all goes well with your surgery but I hope you'll get that next one on order prior to that date and get up to Newmar to meet with the specials folks and get all that hammered out. When you recover you'll have a nice gift to yourself.

By the way, you're not going anywhere. See you around here routinely or I'll send you a nice oval shape gift!

Best of Luck on your surgery! Hopefully all goes well and you have a speedy recovery!
Have enjoyed your input to the group, for sure!
Stick around, laugh at our mistakes, make recommendations based on your experiences, and enjoy continuing to be a part of this group!

Said some prayers for a successful surgery and fast and complete recovery. Hope you will be back on the road again soon, if that is your desire.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Also, you cannot leave. The first rule of the Newmar Owners club is you cannot leave the Newmar Owners club.

I am NOT leaving. Not until I meet ALL of you in person.

Don't be a stranger, coach or not! Like @TJ&LadyDi said we are family. Wishing you a successful surgery and a speedy recovery @sheridany. Trust yourself and the path that is revealed to you. May it lead to a grand new adventure. ?

Latest resources

Back