• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Glad to be a member I have a lot of questions

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Welcome! Ask any questions you have, I'm sure this super friendly group will gladly assist.

I received a 1988 Fleetwood Pace arrow 454 Chevy engine with no starter attached. Bolted the starter in in realized that there are wires that I do not know where they go. Red and black I understand. Then there's a small wire with an inline fuse and a purple or plumb wire now where does the small inline fuse wire go and the it's about a 10 gauge purple wire go to connect to the solenoid what what are the solenoid do the purple and white one connect to thank you folks

I received a 1988 Fleetwood Pace arrow 454 Chevy engine with no starter attached. Bolted the starter in in realized that there are wires that I do not know where they go. Red and black I understand. Then there's a small wire with an inline fuse and a purple or plumb wire now where does the small inline fuse wire go and the it's about a 10 gauge purple wire go to connect to the solenoid what what are the solenoid do the purple and white one connect to thank you folks
Hi Willie.

Have you tried looking up a "starter install" tutorial on YouTube for your engine? I suspect it would be the same for your RV as it would for pretty much any 454 Chevy.
(I spend a lot of time at "You Tube University")

I just used it to find the problem with my horn button.

Latest resources

Back