Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Rickklem

RVF Newbee
I just acquired a 2011 Laredo 310RE that I haven't even used yet. I need to get it winterized but the steps I found online are not matching up with what I have.

I found the drain plug in the water heater but I cannot get it out. It's either rusted in or someone welded it. I did open the pressure release valve and some water came out of it. I looked for the bypass valve and it is no where to be found.

I have crawled under every inch of the camper and there are zero drain plugs hanging down. On YouTube Keystone shows a red and a blue line directly under the tanks. I did find one white plastic tube with a cap and it is located directly behind the wheels on the door entry side which would be the passenger side of the tow vehicle. I removed it and not a drop came out. If this is the drain line, is it the only one?

well either way, look under the trailer for the 1/2” plastic tubes (probably pex) extending an inch or so below your pan and then look in your compartments above those drain tubes - the valves will probably be close but either way you can follow the plumbing to the valves once you’ve located the right lines.

Latest resources

Back