Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Esmeralda23

RVF Newbee
Hi everyone. I'm new to this. I need advice. How to sell my RV quick without giving it away. Thanks 🙏

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 6
I'll second using Facebook Marketplace. Sold my car in a day on there.

Hi everyone. I'm new to this. I need advice. How to sell my RV quick without giving it away. Thanks 🙏
If you want a hand with finding the value, let me know. I need year, make and model to look it up.
There is a For Sale place on this forum.
Marketplace is a free listing so be prepared for a bunch of lowball and scam offers. RVTrader is also a good place. There is a small fee but it seems to weed out a few things.
Let me know how we can help.
Thank you,
Ken

We just listed our 2019 Georgetown GT5 34H5 on National Vehicle. It's nationalvehicle.com. They list it on 5 different sites including RVTrader, RVT, RVUSA, RVDaily and ebay. It cost us $699.00 and it's on their site until in sells. We're hoping it sells fairly quick but there's a lot of RVs out there for sale right now. We also listed it on Marketplace and considering Craigslist, as well.

I'll second using Facebook Marketplace. Sold my car in a day on there.
Sold my old trailer on Marketplace. It was annoying dealing with the low ballers, looky-Lou’s, and tire kickers, but I sold it in about 2 weeks for much more than I expected.

Sold my old trailer on Marketplace. It was annoying dealing with the low ballers, looky-Lou’s, and tire kickers, but I sold it in about 2 weeks for much more than I expected.
I like the low ballers, they give me great joy!!!
In return for their time and insults, I explain the price for their efforts has just doubled the price!!! Just wish everyone would adopt the same strategy and they would just go away!!!

We just listed our 2019 Georgetown GT5 34H5 on National Vehicle. It's nationalvehicle.com. They list it on 5 different sites including RVTrader, RVT, RVUSA, RVDaily and ebay. It cost us $699.00 and it's on their site until in sells. We're hoping it sells fairly quick but there's a lot of RVs out there for sale right now. We also listed it on Marketplace and considering Craigslist, as well.
I also used this service and sold my Ventana within a month. That service also directs buyers for financing if they need it.

I like the low ballers, they give me great joy!!!
In return for their time and insults, I explain the price for their efforts has just doubled the price!!! Just wish everyone would adopt the same strategy and they would just go away!!!
My favorite thing is when they ask you for your lowest price and then go lower. That earns an instant block!

Latest resources

Back