• Commercial/Vendors welcome

I did something....

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
What's the name of that RV park you were flying over? And what are their rates? Looked like a nice park!

I guess the box it came in works pretty good too. Until I want to take it somewhere.

73806958-2C00-479D-8EEC-E8AFE6A377D1.jpeg

I guess the box it came in works pretty good too. Until I want to take it somewhere.

View attachment 14730
Nice! Maybe stuff some foam around the sides just for aesthetics? But heck yes, that's a keeper. And to complete the ensemble, you can throw away your suitcases and wrap your shorts in a blanket.

In an effort to keep up with the Jones's (or should we say the Neal's) and because the antenna finally showed up to replace the one that got broken, I drug my raggedy old FPV DVI out and did some low level practice.

(Video looks best if you can go to settings and set the resolution as high as your bandwidth will support.)

Very nice! Watched in 4K. Let's see some manual mode action!!

Very nice! Watched in 4K. Let's see some manual mode action!!
I'm not there yet!

But I like this drone so much I started asking some friends if they wanted to buy my Evo2 Pro 6K as I haven't flown it even once since I bought the FPV DVI. The experience is so far apart it's like comparing an old Buick to a 996 TT Porsche.

Yeah, it's an amazing drone. It's like flying something vs. driving something. I am going to take my time as well and learn it. Need to find places and time to fly and learn. Not sure if the drone will be allowed on White Sands Missile Range where I'll be Tuesday for 4-5 days. It may make some great video getting shot down by a surface to air missile system. :(

@Neal, quick question. How do you fly backwards using that motion controller?

Latest resources

Back