Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We need to get you help...

We need to get you help...
I came home yesterday to find Trish and several friends gathered in the living room. Thought I'd walked into an intervention. . .

I came home yesterday to find Trish and several friends gathered in the living room. Thought I'd walked into an intervention. . .
I'm glad you didn't walk in and see the network cable cut in half.

Long video I didn't think I'd watch all of it, but I did. He really shows the limits of this drone that's neat to learn from. You'll probably think twice on the motion controller vs. remote, he really loves it and shows it off nicely.

It was a drone intervention but you showed up too early. Sorry Trish…..

Flew the old drone (Mavic 2 Pro) last night - bohhhhhrriiiiiinnggg.

A little video from my other drone.

Been flying every day, each day I get a little better with the whole FPV thing. It's a little strange but very cool. Today I took off, circled the park a couple of times, and then landed.

Still had a bit over 40% battery life so I turned on the video, ascended to about 200', banked to the left, and then came back and landed. Probably the fastest I've flow to date.

Looks amazing!

Looks amazing!
Well, the drone is fast, that's for sure! Don't know where that bump came from at the end of the video, but it took me over an hour to upload it the first time and I'm not going to remake the video. So it is-what-it-is.

It's a lot of fun, just whish there was somewhere I could fly it without having to dodge trees all the time. Trish suggested the airport, lots of open room out there. lol, told her no, I don't think they'd care for that too much. :)

Latest resources

Back