Is There An App For This?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

"EZ"

Internet Forum Junkie since there was dial up!
RVF Supporter
RV Year
RV Make
Holiday Rambler
RV Model
Ambassador
RV Length
40'
TOW/TOAD
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Is there an app for this RV Forum? Or if I'm away from my lap top do I just pull it up on my iPhone on the interweb? :LOL:

Browser only. Once you get used to it, it works better than most apps do

If you Pin it to a browser like Firefox it is simply one press and you are there

This web is a modern forum'ware product unlike others which were designed in the 90's that were not built for phones, tablets, etc. There is no need for an additional app such as Tapatalk as this site works natively on all devices. Just open your browser and go to https://rvforums.com and enjoy. Here is a post that explains in more detail and how to save a shortcut to your device's screen so it launches like any other app.

This web is a modern forum'ware product unlike others which were designed in the 90's that were not built for phones, tablets, etc. There is no need for an additional app such as Tapatalk as this site works natively on all devices. Just open your browser and go to https://rvforums.com and enjoy. Here is a post that explains in more detail and how to save a shortcut to your device's screen so it launches like any other app.

Thanks Neal. I found it on my phone. I use Microsoft Edge. It worked very well. It's just a little small for me to read very much. I like it on my 24" monitor better! ?

Thanks Neal. I found it on my phone. I use Microsoft Edge. It worked very well. It's just a little small for me to read very much. I like it on my 24" monitor better! ?
Some phones you can change the text size in the Settings area of the device. It may be time for a larger phone as I have done due to my diagnosis of A.G.E. syndrome :(

Most phones let you pinch screen to zoom in browser too

Some phones you can change the text size in the Settings area of the device. It may be time for a larger phone as I have done due to my diagnosis of A.G.E. syndrome :(
I have an iPhone X Max. Maybe I need a 12 Max? I hear they're bigger!

I have an iPhone X Max. Maybe I need a 12 Max? I hear they're bigger!
You have my vote. That’s what I’m using. After 6 months it feels small again.

Latest resources

Back