RV Length
36'
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
Fiat 500 Turbo
Fulltimer
No
I pulled into a TA yesterday evening to refuel just to have the pump tell me that my card had been deactivated. Unfortunately it was after hours for the support number. However, today I called and found out that a number of cards were deactivated out of security concerns in the last couple of days without any e-mail or in-app notifications to the cardholders.

The good news is the person I reached was VERY helpful and apologetic. When I explained that I was leaving on a 4K mile trip this weekend they offered to FedEx me a replacement card over night if they were not able to immediately reactivate it. Once I verified that the charges made to my card previously were indeed real, she was able to have somebody re-enable my existing card in a matter of an hour or so.

Although I was frustrated yesterday as I was trying to refuel, I appreciate how much they truly cared about how I was inconvenienced and was doing everything reasonable to try to make it right before I hit the road again in just a couple of days.

Best,
-Mark

If any of you are preparing for a trip a concerned you may be one of the few who were deactivated - I sent an email asking if they could verify my card was still active. They replied back within a business hour confirming my card was good.

Thx, I'll have to check on this.

If any of you are preparing for a trip a concerned you may be one of the few who were deactivated - I sent an email asking if they could verify my card was still active. They replied back within a business hour confirming my card was good.
@MemoriesByTheMile ... What email address did you use for them?

FLSteve :unsure:

There has been a recent increase in cards that were skimmed and TSD is trying to ensure the integrity of our cards.

For those of you who had your card disabled, did your online access also go away? I just checked mine and it still works… which would make me think my account still works…

Another trip check list item.

Latest resources

Back