• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI Trip to the Mothership

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Dave is one of the best guys there.. he is on Jonas' team i think... good team!!

Dave Wright’s tool box . Sign of an organized Tech! Doing an excellent job for us. IMG_2023.jpeg

As we come to the last days of the annual maintenance I am continually surprised by the value of factory services.
We’ve been having an issue with the lift door locking reliability.
This morning at 6am the Lippert Tech who designed the door mechanism was at my parking space reviewing the door mechanism.
He determined and adjusted settings and explained some potential adjustments to the door. Fully expect the door to be fixed today.

Hey Joe, what were your issues with the door??

Dave has been adjusting items as he uses different appliances and electrical items to insure they work smoothly and correctly.
Refrigerator lock mechanism was adjusted so it is now easy to use. Radio on off button was adjusted to make it easy to use.
Closet led lights added to make all the contents visible 😎😎
The coach is now much easier to live in❤️

Would like to see what he did with the LED lights in the closets!

Hey Joe, what were your issues with the door??
The Lift door was not closing completely. Only the first lock position engaged. We had to keep a the entrance door open or vent fan on which reduces air in the RV and allow the door to close completely.
After done fine tuning on the hydraulic system, adjusting the lock mechanism and trimming the door rubber air seal it appears we are on the correct track.

Latest resources

Back