• Commercial/Vendors welcome

TSD Logistics shows what Good Sam is making off of us

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
It seems different reading their recent email. It is almost like they are only able to get price contracts for their RV customers of up to .20 cents per gallon. Unless TA does continue to blow everyone else out of the water.

My hunch is it's related to PFJ's contract with Good Sam (Love's paralleling it) OR maybe Love's realized we're not trucks, didn't meet an agreed upon volume for the discount we were initially enjoying add on to that with the covid-19 situation and limited travel?

I don't really care where, simply put I figure this out before I leave and plan accordingly.

No idea why anyone gets wound up over this. Lots more going on to get upset about. TSD is a gift of savings I didn't have before. I appreciate them and their efforts in the past and in the future.

Just checked the price locator this morning. Still must be down, nothing coming up. Glad we are currently stationary.

If you don't have the TSD Logistics Fuel Savings program and you drive a Diesel you are bonkers! The savings are YUGE! On the way home from AZ the signs showed around 2.38/gal yet I paid around 1.50/gal. If you went to a Pilot/Flying J and used your Good Sam discount you'd save up to around 9 cents per gallon - TSD Logistics (EFS Card) is around 80 cents/gal. What this reveals is how much Good Sam is making off of us and/or holding back, i.e. making huge money! Very thankful for TSD Logistics but this furthers my hate of Good Sam and Camping World.
Holy crap!!! Now I hate Camping World even more than I did. I didn't think that was possible!!! :ROFLMAO:

Works great, we filled up on the way home and saved $.47 cents per gallon net.

I hit TA twice this past trip (going/returning) and saved the max discount. I think I paid around 1.89/gal?

Where did you fill up? Loves? T/A Pilot?
TA/Petro is the best discount. Loves limits its discount to 16 cents per gallon. I've gotten discounts of up to 78 cents per gallon at TA/Petro. Pilot/Flying J does not participate in the TSD/EFS program.

TJ

Last edited:
Where did you fill up? Loves? T/A Pilot?
In this particular case it was the Petro in Shreveport, LA.

We had a mechanical issue with the DS which caused loss of power and mileage. I found the CAC had come loose and I reattached it. We had filled up at the Petro in Beaumont and that gave us a baseline then went to Marksville, LA for some personal time. On the way home I refilled in Shreveport so I could check mileage.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back