• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I was at the Miles City KOA a week ago. Sure is quite a bit of traffic on the Dike Road at the back side of the campground. Other than that, it was an okay stay. Were were they for 3-4 days.
It’s pretty quiet here today, not much traffic around. Where did you go to after leaving this area?

I’m heading east. West Glacier -> Great Falls -> Miles City -> Bowman ND and now at Belle Fourche SD.

Left Miles City, MT and arrived at Butte,MT at the Journey KOA. Seems very dry around here as it is dusty and no green grass to speak of. The staff was very friendly and the place was pretty full. Very close to your neighbors again.
IMG_1891.jpeg
IMG_1892.jpeg

Fan,
We are going to have to meet up sometime on the road. My 4018 could be the slightly smaller twin of your 4369

Fan,
We are going to have to meet up sometime on the road. My 4018 could be the slightly smaller twin of your 4369
We absolutely are the twin to you but in the larger format. Where are you guys now ?

We are in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. The motorhome is in Oklahoma

Final stop this trip in Reston, VA - Lake Fairfax Park.

Pretty nice park here in the middle of DC near Dulles airport. I really enjoyed the drive in on Friday 3 PM and the sheer hell Garmin gave me with bad turn directions. I'm just going to put it all behind me, traumatic as it was, it's over.

Electric only site and I really love the two trees I'm guessing are 10ft apart. Other than that it's a nice location, cellular is weak (AT&T and Verizon) oddly.

IMG_6407.JPG

Final stop this trip in Reston, VA - Lake Fairfax Park.

Pretty nice park here in the middle of DC near Dulles airport. I really enjoyed the drive in on Friday 3 PM and the sheer hell Garmin gave me with bad turn directions. I'm just going to put it all behind me, traumatic as it was, it's over.

Electric only site and I really love the two trees I'm guessing are 10ft apart. Other than that it's a nice location, cellular is weak (AT&T and Verizon) oddly.

View attachment 25206
Final stop? Wow, seems like you just started.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back