Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Are you using Pepwave SpeedFusion?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Another view-- the InControl is where you create and manage the FusionHub
1654820731779.png

Have you verified your traffic is in fact going through FusionHub?

I figured as I have both of my Pepwave's registered in inControl it wouldn't allow me to get another FusionHub license. Just an assumption. How did you license each individual FusionHub? Can I register as many as I want in inControl? I figured one user == one license.

Have you verified your traffic is in fact going through FusionHub?

I figured as I have both of my Pepwave's registered in inControl it wouldn't allow me to get another FusionHub license. Just an assumption. How did you license each individual FusionHub? Can I register as many as I want in inControl? I figured one user == one license.
Yes, I have verified flow, and more important, verified nothing leaks.

The main reason I want this in my RV is for streaming videos. I move it to Canada when I want to watch shows not available in the USA, and vice Versa. It works very simply. I log out of netflix. Move my peplink profile, log back in, and I get a different catalog of shows.

AFA License, Fusion Hub is free. You can register as many as you want. I have 3 right now, but there is no limit.

The concurrent usage is limited to 1 user per fusionhub for free.

Thanks. Will dig deeper when I hit the road. Thinking of putting each Pepwave on its own FusionHub.

To answer the question as to how, do the following:

Incontrol2 -> Far right choose your organization ->Organization Settings ->Warranty & License.

Under Fusion Hub Licenses, click the button "Acquire FusionHub LIcense"
Choose Solo.

Repeat.

Have you tried the "Send all traffic to" option to see what it does?

Have you tried the "Send all traffic to" option to see what it does?
That option is only applicable when using their speedfusion. Does not work with FusionHub.

It's going to be interesting to test and Peplink has great tools per the video I posted to be able to disable select WAN connections to see how speeds are on each WAN. Do I sacrifice a 90-150 down single WAN for a 30 down bonded WAN via Speedfusion? My speed tests via InControl are showing about 20-30 down which are quite slow from what I've seen. I won't know more until I'm in the coach and testing over time. There may be a hit by the InControl remote connection too. By the way, InControl is seriously cool and very well done. I haven't really used it in the past but I will likely renew going forward and maintain it.
Since my RV is typically remote (don't use as much as I would like) and I also use an older BR1 as backup home internet, I use Incontrol all the time for quick looks at signal strength or to initiate a remote web admin session, without having to worry about port forwarding, what my current dynamic IP is or the like. Also, I have auto firmware updates setup through In control, and also nightly reboots. They've done a good job with it.

Are you guys installing fusion hub on an AWS ec2 instance or something else? I set one up years ago, shortly after getting my Max BR1, but after getting it configured at working, never really followed through with using it.

Are you guys installing fusion hub on an AWS ec2 instance or something else? I set one up years ago, shortly after getting my Max BR1, but after getting it configured at working, never really followed through with using it.
Own server

Latest resources

Back