Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

TJ&LadyDi

RVF "Dinosaur"
Just checked Newmar's ComNet2 for replacement 5.31" AC vent mesh filters; they want $4.19 EACH for them. Yikes!!! This is just a round piece of filter mesh with a hole in the middle.

Has anyone found a more reasonable source for these "filters?" I did find some on Amazon that looked the same at $9 for four of them. That's still $2.25 each. If I could even find the material in sheet form, I'd make my own.

Help!!!

TJ

@TJ&LadyDi when I was at Nappanee in Sep I purchased some. They were $2.51 ea, pricey for what they are but sure makes it easier when they need changed/cleaned

I was looking for some a couple of months ago and found them on the Tiffin website for a buck I think. I remember I was shocked. Let me see if I can find them again. BRB...

That's more like it. Unfortunately, that link doesn't work for me. I'll see if I can find my way to theTiffin store.

Thanks for the tip.

TJ

1606869375019.png

Thanks, @Jim; I found my way there a few minutes ago and ordered some. There is a $15.95 FedEx shipping charge, bit even factoring that in, they were just a little over a buck apiece. I appreciate the lead to them.

TJ
I'll pay the bill and kick in a couple of free covers if you can keep Joe Namath from showing up on my TV every 5 minutes. Jeeze. . .

If you don't mind cutting the foam yourself, a sheet of the same foam that Neal referenced at Amazon is just under $2 at Lowes and HD. You should be able to cut 12 from the package.

Latest resources

Back