Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
On the CanyonStar we always put down large plastic runners under the slide rollers to avoid marking the floor surface. Is this done on the DP coaches as well?
Looking forward to have auto locking slides, finally. Self locking slides was a BIG selling point for DP coach.
The manual locks on the CanyonStar was always a dreaded step in travel preparation.
Please no debate on whether or not you need to lock slides, it was our choice to do so.

Absolutely! We always use the tile protectors.

Joe our slide rollers ride above the floor, never touch the tiles. Yes the auto slide locks are great. Our previous coach was a baystar sport.
Even on the full wall slide?

Joe our slide rollers ride above the floor, never touch the tiles. Yes the auto slide locks are great. Our previous coach was a baystar sport.
This. On the HWH full wall slide, the rollers are there to support the slide floor in case you step on it when the slide is in. Otherwise, they levitate, so to speak.

I guess it works different on the hydraulic slides….

This. On the HWH full wall slide, the rollers are there to support the slide floor in case you step on it when the slide is in. Otherwise, they levitate, so to speak.
Thanks for letting me know the reason for the rollers.I thought they were just in case the slide should drop down.

No protection needed for the DS and above. As others have stated the rollers never touch the floor and are there so you can walk on the slide while it is stored.

Latest resources

Back