Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4328 - FL Chassis
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
Yes
My summer loop pump failed and yesterday I installed a US Solar Pumps C1E 12V 20L Circulating Pump (nothing new here). As reported by others, it's not a difficult job. What is new now is all three pumps have the same outlet/inlet positions on newer Newmar Rigs. So, the aforementioned pump is a direct replacement for the Loop 1 and Loop 2 pumps.

Here's a great link on changing the summer loop and zone 2 pumps. He had to use a longer hose to make the above pump work for the zone 2 replacement which is now not an issue on newer rigs.

Here's video on changing the summer loop pump. He used the more expensive OEM pump. While not as useful as the link above, it's worth watching.

Where I purchased the pump. Many have recommended this pump.

Thanks! I now carry 2 of these pumps from US solar in the bay. 👍

Are these pumps mag drive

Likely same OEM. Yes they are

Like the resource, I didn't see anything about mag drive. Thanks for the response.
Thanks. From what I've read from a poster on another forum, one manufacturer makes the pumps for both ITR/Oasis and US Solar. If that's the case, I looked up the company info, the specs on the pump and they are mag drive and engineered to last 30000 hrs. They did look like the pump I installed the other day. You have to be company to buy direct from them. Sorry I don't recall the name of the company. I believe I received this info on the forum link above.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back