Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Ramblingrose55

RVF Newbee
I’m a new owner of a 2023 Ventana and I have very little pressure in my shower. Good pressure at the sink and toilet. Is this a common problem with Ventanas or should I have the dealer look at it?

Try changing the whole house water filter.

Had the same issue spring of '23 when I took my Ventana out of storage. Service Manager at my dealer said they sometimes see calcium deposits plug the trim valves.

I searched through Newgle and found an adjustment procedure for the trim valves for water flow from shower.

Remove the shower handle and decorative trim plate and you'll find the shower valve. There are two large screws on either side of the valve. These are the trim valves. Take a large flat blade screwdriver and cycle the valves closed and then open to the as found position. Remove the shower head (prevents junk from plugging the head) and flush. This fixed my low shower flow. You can also soak the shower head in CLR or just replace.

I also removed the aerators on the sinks and found junk in them, although they were flowing ok. Cleaned those with CLR and a toothbrush and noted a slight improvement in flow from those.

Latest resources

Back