Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

meandmyk9

RVF Regular
Has anyone dealt with camping world? They are claiming that if they cannot give you top dollar for your rv, they will pay you $1000. I have been trying to speak to someone there for the details, no return call!! thanks

The details probably get clear when you are setting in an office with a pen in your hand. HA. It is a very large outfit and that alone has some drawbacks. Are you trying to trade or sell? The rules probably change based on what game is being played.
Let me know if we can help.
Thank you,
Ken

The details probably get clear when you are setting in an office with a pen in your hand. HA. It is a very large outfit and that alone has some drawbacks. Are you trying to trade or sell? The rules probably change based on what game is being played.
Let me know if we can help.
Thank you,
Ken
I am looking to sell, however, I am under water!! So not sure what to do, thank you.

I am looking to sell, however, I am under water!! So not sure what to do, thank you.
If you need a hand finding a value, I can do that. We can also help buyers you may have with financing. Do you have it listed anyplace?
Ken

No I am only asking around. Let me know what you need and I will post here after I have all that you may need, thank you.

Its pretty much universally agreed that Camping World should be everyone’s last resort for buying or selling. However if you owe more than its worth that does present problems with other alternatives. Maybe try a dealer for that make? What are you trying to sell?

Latest resources

Back