Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

UCURon

RVF Newbee
We recently purchased a 2020 Newmar Kountry Star (August) and had many issues we needed resolved, both from an operating and problem resolution perspective. The couple of times I did get thru the rep didn't know enough about the issue and told me to call the company directly involved in the issue. But I'm mostly frustrated by the lack of answering the call. I certainly hope this is going to improve. My opinion about Newmar quality includes customer service response as much as the the coach itself.

Sometimes it takes them a day or so to get back to you but I have never had them not return a call or email. There is a window sticker on the driver side that names the Kountry star brand experts and you should try to reach them. All of them are helpful but may not be deeply knowledgeable as the experts. You can also send an email to [email protected].

I have used the email to coordinate service and warranty items. It can take a day or two before they respond and as @sheridany state there is model specific reps to contact. I have had them get the right person to resolve the issues I’ve had that needed immediate attention.

Latest resources

Back