Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it I lose stuff so easily in this "small house" - still tossing stuff over shoulders hunting for that ITR pump! Oh wait, dammit, I keep forgetting of my "secret storage" where I put stuff under the bottom of the bed storage panels. Not the first time I forgot about all the stuff under there.

I have the GRI pump purchased June 2018. Emailing ITR to see what they say.

I emailed ITR and they said I could send back my unused spare and exchange it for the newer type. We'll see how this goes...

Here is my new pump just arrived with the invoice.
B226BD3E-1D6E-49BD-BEC4-75A60D011E03.jpeg

OK...help me out here. I just went out and looked at my Oasis unit to be sure I had all the information available when I call ITR. I don't find a specific model number anywhere, but the serial number begins with CH50 so I'm assuming that's the model I have. Is that what Newmar is using in the Ventana, Dutch Star, et al? Just want to be sure the "new" motor style is what I need.

Then, I had never noticed before, but hanging alongside the Oasis unit is a bubble-wrapped circuit board, about 4x5" in size. Any idea what that's all about?

TJ

Just got off the phone with Kevin at ITR and can confirm that the only pump they now stock is the ITR #20010 as @NWIP posted. I ordered two pumps and was told that they were going out this afternoon and I would see them tomorrow. Now, that's service. It does help that ITR is in the same state; about 265 miles from here.

I'm counting on the fact that with two spares on hand, I'll never have a pump problem. ?

TJ

What did they say about hanging circuit board? How about a picture. And no, I don’t have a bubble wrapped board.

Darn! I forgot to ask about that. I had another call coming in and got rushed. I'll check back with him if I don't get an answer here soon.

TJ

Well. now we know!

Here's the text of an e-mail I got from Kevin at ITR:

"That is our remote panel to the heater, if your touch screen fails inside
the coach you can hook that up down below next to heater to run the heater
for no down time."

Whodathunk? I may store it in a more secure place with better climate control.

TJ

Must be something specific to those “luxurious “ coaches. I don’t have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back