Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Dick1030

RVF Newbee
We are currently driving a "new to us" 2020 Nexus Triumph 30t Class C. My problem is that, over my many years of abusing my back, I do not have one disk that is not, in some way damaged. Has anyone tried a seat cushion that is capable of alleviating the pain of driving a couple of hours (maybe more) without stopping? Any suggestions will be welcome and appreciated. All I've tried, so far, is a small neck pillow that attaches below the driver seat head rest and a pillow that supports the lower spine. Both are somewhat helpful but not great. Part of the problem is that I am 6'2" and nothing is manufactured to my size.

I have always used a lumbar support behind my lower back. Use it in my daily driver. Some of them have a vibrating function, I do not use that. It appears that it would be uncomfortable when you look at it, but it arches my back instead of making me hunch over. Not sure if this helps, but try anything you can, I know how much a sore back affects you.

Thanks, I've been using a small lumbar support that has helped, along with a neck support which has also helped. But now my thoracic spine has decided to get in on the act and I'm trying to look into overall back support cushions and see if they are actually any good. Right now, were only doing 4 day weekends, once a month, in the travel season, but might want to travel a bit more later.

Latest resources

Back