Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

HD64

RVF Newbee
I had a 2015 Tiffin Phaeton before the 2017 DSDP and the camera quality was 10 fold better in the Phaeton even though it was an older model. Maybe there is something wrong with the Voyager system but it is the same on all 3 cameras. Contrast stinks and if the lighting isn’t good you can’t make out subjects very well. I really expected more from Newmar. The Phaeton was super clear, great contrast and very good color.

So I’m curious about other’s opinions / suggestions and opportunities for improvements or upgrades. As always, appreciate the assistance from this forum.

Not familiar with the system in the Tiffin, but do use a Voyager in a Renegade. The voyager system seems to just be the cameras and video processing, but the display is not part of the voyager system.
The display was very dim but after messing around with the settings on the display unit, was able to adjust the display unit to dramatically improve the brightness and contrast.

My dash display says Voyager right on it. I’ve tried all the adjustments but can’t seem to get satisfactory picture. I don’t feel like it’s defective, I may just be spoiled but a better system. The backup Camera in my 2019 F150 has high quality picture as well.

Latest resources

Back