Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

FredG

RVF Newbee
Is there anyOne near Albany NY who is familiar with these systems, I would gladly pay for their time to give me a tutorial.
Thanks,

Fred

Not in the winter?. Do you have a specific problem?

We had a 2017 DS 4018 and familiar, so if you have any specific questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Overview
Converters to HDMI located in driver side overhead. These are tie wrapped by Newmar so not to come loose or unplugged. Check that they are secure.

Under kitchen sink is where the sub-woofer is located and there is a coax splitter along with A/V connections going to outside TV. Newmar does not terminate all the unused terminals. This leads to poor quality.

Sony TVs need to be updated periodically via Wifi.

You may find documentation on the Bose sound bar and remote in the black case, hopefully you got with the coach.

Is there anyOne near Albany NY who is familiar with these systems, I would gladly pay for their time to give me a tutorial.
Thanks,

Fred
You may want to consider going to a Newmar rally either with the Newmar Kountry Klub or something else. These are great opportunities to learn from others and ask questions for in person help.

We had a 2017 DS 4018 and familiar, so if you have any specific questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Overview
Converters to HDMI located in driver side overhead. These are tie wrapped by Newmar so not to come loose or unplugged. Check that they are secure.

Under kitchen sink is where the sub-woofer is located and there is a coax splitter along with A/V connections going to outside TV. Newmar does not terminate all the unused terminals. This leads to poor quality.

Sony TVs need to be updated periodically via Wifi.

You may find documentation on the Bose sound bar and remote in the black case, hopefully you got with the coach.
Thanks my outside tv stopped working, I am trying to find where to unplug it. Looks like under the sink

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back